August 16, 2004

I want one too !!

To me it seems completely logical, if everybody and their dog can create a blog why can't I?

It seemed rather easy at first glance. Step-by-step instructions. Hmm I should be able to do this while having my first morning coffee. Well this seems to be the result. Please bear with me if you are out there reading this. I am not nearly computer literate enough to be doing this. Also my vocabulary, imagination, (and an endless list of other stuff) is barely enough to grasp my own attention for more than a ten minute stretch at a time.

I have been lurking on blogs everywhere for about 6 months now. I truly had no idea this world existed out there. My shock is quite the same as the time a friend of mine showed me the whole "adult chat rooms with webcams" thing. Well maybe it wasn't as shocking as that but it was close. I had no idea these online diaries were going on.

I stumbled upon the blogger world one day after my husband and I decided that we wouldn't start trying to have a baby and that I should stop taking my depo provera shot. After a few weird side effects of coming off the shot I started looking for people online, message boards, that sort of thing in hopes of finding some answers. I ended up finding a whole world of stuff out here.

So here we are at the very beginning of our trying to conceive journey. Well not really at the beginning. I had my last depo shot September 2003. We waited naturally for the visit from my monthly (something I hadn't seen in years) to show on her own. She never did and we grew tired of waiting. I started taking herbs like Vitex and drinking red raspberry tea, neither seemed to do anything. In June 2004 we decided to try BCP's for a couple of months in order to jump start my system, also to plan around a trip to Jamaica (did not want any surprises). My first period came at the end of the very first pack, on time. I started my second pack, never being real good at remembering the pill (reason for the depo) I forgot to take several of them so we through away the pack thinking they would be useless because of the whole "miss 3 pills/use other contraceptive method" rule. My second period came on time regardless. Beautiful! So that pretty much brings us to date.

I am somewhere in the middle of my cycle, if I was going to ovulate, it would be the next few days while JJ (greatest husband ever) is at sea, he's in the Canadian Navy. How do people get pregnant when their spouse is away at work all the time? Does the whole freezing sperm in a turkey baster (sp?) really work?

Ok I think that is enough for one day, since I don't want you to get this post confused my own online published book I will stop while I'm ahead. Hmm now I have to go check out and see what this looks like. I wonder if anybody will ever see this in order to read it?



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?