August 17, 2004

Immaculate Conception

I think at this point I'm not looking for JJ to get me pregnant I'm looking for immaculate conception. With JJ being in the navy their timing for going out to sea does not seem to be working in my favour. I should be ovulating some time this week so of course the ship sailed Monday and doesn't come back until Friday and then he is duty Saturday .. so I guess this month is a bust.

I don't know what made me think I was so damn special, but for some reason I truly believed that I would somehow get pregnant right away. Even though I was on Depo and the stats say not for atleast a year. Even though JJ sails all the time and his sperm is a special part of this process. Even though I wasn't even ovulating from what I could tell since I wasn't even getting a period. Even though I just had my period a few weeks ago I still couldn't stop myself from peeing on that stick again this morning. Even though I knew it would be negative I for some reason thought maybe, just maybe there was a slight chance. Maybe I just like the disappointment on a regular basis. It's horrible. I know it will happen some day, I'm just not a very patient person. It's like I want it and I want it NOW. It doesn't help JJ spoils me rotten either.

How in the world am I going to get pregnant with him at sea. Well better start trying to come up with another plan ...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?