August 26, 2004

Just my luck

Wether this is a good thing or not, I've finally realized that I could buy clomid online and not have to wait for the recommended 2 years by the doctors. Who needs them eh ... I've figured out how to get my hands on the good stuff by myself. Fuck em' (now if only I could figure out how to put in my own implants). At the same time I'm not so sure it's such a good idea that I be self-diagnosising myself either. Oh well I'll only take the first 6-month round of clomid .. and I'll set up an appointment now with the gynecologist to tell him what kind of crazy stuff I've been up to.

So today, as I'm checking the mail like a mad woman waiting for my ovulating inducer to arrive, I realize that I am off on my cycle days. I thought my period was like a day or two late when in fact it is not suppose to arrive until next week. What is funny is the last few days I have secretly thought that I was and then I had some brownish discharge and a spot on Tuesday which made me think my period was right on time .. until today, when I realized my days were all off. I have no idea why it is I thought it would show up this week. My last period started Aug 3 (spotting), Aug 4 (flow) .. my last three cycles have been exactly 28 days .. so recalculate (correctly this time) and that means my period should be here Aug 31 or Sept 1. Luckily for me, JJ has been abusing the excuse of we're having a baby, so if I did ovulate .. I have no idea how that egg could have possibly dodged the sperm.

So I guess we'll wait until next week before testing. Sypmtoms I have conjured up in my mind ... severly emotional (or possible anger management issues), very bad headaches (perhaps too much coffee), incredible constipation (eating all that cheese has finally caught up with me), and the gag reflex from the sight of the pork chop (greasy smelling meat has never been my thing anyway). The only thing that really makes me believe that it is possible I'm pregnant now ... I just spent $50 US on fertility drugs to help me ovulate !!! The irony ...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?