August 30, 2004

We certainly are flowing today

Well we certainly are not pregnant .. luckily I had signs before POAS (pee on a stick) syndrom kicked in. It's funny how right up until I get that first sign of AF appearing I've somehow convinced myself that every symptom is pointing to maybe this month. I figure it's just because I have no patience .. and because I always had this constant fear that if I missed my shot by just a few days I would wind up pregnant immediately. Obvious I was wrong, because Hellooo out there I've missed a bunch of shots and still nothing. I think it's probably because I'm trying to get pregnant on purpose. I would be willing to put money on taking the pill for a couple of months and winding up pregnant almost immediately.

I had an appointment with the doc today to see if they'd prescribe me clomid, since I've already purchased it and now I'm having some anxiety about taking it without the supervision of atleast someone to blame if something happens. Well no such luck. She told me "to wait a year and come back and see her" .. when I asked her in a year from today? or a year from my last injection? or a year from the time it wore off? She responded "YES". I'm starting to feel like we may have some communication issues so I try again ... Do you mean in October or in December and she said "YES" .. so feeling like I was going nowhere with the conversation I left without saying anything. She also said next time I come in to bring with me three charts of cycles, since I have none I guess we will be waiting until atleast November/December before I can make an appointment with charts anyways. What I really wanted to do before I left was tell her I bought the prescription myself and I just needed a little guidance, but I was worried that there was some weird rule that they were allowed to come into your home and steal unauthorized prescritions or something. So needless to say I spent an hour in a stuffy office waiting for an appointment to get 15 minutes worth of useless information. I am totally freaking though, I'm suppose to start the clomid in three days .. should I really take it on my own without a doctor. I've researched a lot but is it enough? I guess I'm going to have to think about this a little more .. it would only be a few more months of waiting .....


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?