September 24, 2004

Coffee does not taste as good in reverse!

I don't know if it's because I keep thinking I'm going to get sick that is making me sick or if I'm actually getting morning sickness at this point. I think it's because I'm concentrating on it too much. At first I thought it would be great if I found out early on that I was pregnant because I could take better care of myself and start to prepare earlier but I think it is going to make this journey seem even longer. It seems although I know I'm pregnant I really have nothing to prove it yet. I guess I'd rather be at this stage then at the stage where you jusk look like you're putting on weight for no reason ... which is exactly the stage I figure I'll be at when I go to Amy's Christmas party with her again this year. Last years Christmas party I wore this nice black off the shoulder dress and major heals (I thought I was super sexy) and we drank Green Amy's all night ... this year I'll be wearing something closer to oversized pants and drinking milk ... don't get me wrong I love milk and I have been waiting for this pregnancy for some time ... but I'll miss those going out moments. We had such a blast last year. Ahh the life. Well atleast this year if I was to do something similar like blurt out Tanya and Jims secret I could blame in on pregnancy brain!

So no symptoms really .. again except for the induced vomiting but I really think if anybody thought about it long enough it would happen to them also. My boobs are a little tender and I feel some odd stretching or pulling or something going on down there .. ohh and I can feel myself being more sensitive and wanting to cry ... that could be from pent up years of emotions wanting to get out and now finally having an excuse though.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?