September 16, 2004

I obviously can't count

How can it be that I work in the accounting field and yet can not count to 28 to figure out my cycle days and ovulation days (likely not something I should be revealing since I have recently found out my boss is reading this *HI SUSAN* I really can count I promise).

Why is it all so tricky? Last month when I thought my period was two days late my mom quickly pointed out to me that I wasn't actually expecting it until the following week. So that meant that the counting of days and math I had been doing to find my peak fertile days had gone down the drain. Which in turn meant the days JJ and I were trying to reenact the life of bunnies .. useless .. and the days we decided to catch up on sleep .. wrong. So last night Amy says to me she feels her period coming and that since I am right before that means I should be any day now. Well based on all my very extensive calculations, she is correct (in my obviously confused brain), I should be starting this weekend .. right before my trip once again .. it all makes sense. Until ....

Along comes mom again ... (with a brain resembling Einsteins) *why does she work here .. she should be the chief engineer at NASA, while I should be biggy sizing as many fries as possible* so here comes mom .. processing numbers, counting days, looking at the moons on the calendar .. and then she speaks "You don't get your period until next weekend .. you know you shouldn't be allowed to do this .. you should require someone else to count your days for you !!" This time I can not argue with her. So once again the days we acted like procreating and animals, were for nothing other than practice and entertainment .. and the days we caught up on our sleeping *except for the one night JJ got a present*, these days were the prime days that we of course missed. I can't believe I'm consider using ovulating inducing medication when I can't even figure out what day I'm ovulating. It's no wonder I'm not getting pregnant.

So what am I to do .. put someone in charge as my human ovulation calculator .. Amy I think you should "take one for the team" this time. I'm sure you owe me, maybe not in this way .. but remember Spiderman. We both know you are a great counter and I truly think that the only reason you were craving food and feeling funny yesterday was not because your period was coming but because you were predicting ovulation occuring in my body with your ESP telepathic like ovaries.

LOOKING FOR HUMAN CALCULATOR



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?