September 09, 2004

Professor Randall Fisher

This semester I am taking BUSI2255 at MSVU. After Economics beating my brain to death I just could not bring myself to take Stats .. apparently I'm still recovering from last years beating ..

.. Anyhow my professor mentioned googling himself the other day for fun and happened to find a few other shady characters with the same name. I thought maybe if he tried it again and found my blog perhaps he would feel bad for me and a be a little more understanding with my grade if he knew how much time I had to spend checking myself for stretchy, watery cervical mucas every 15 minutes all day long waiting for ovulation to happen !! phew, that was hard to get out .. look at what my life has become. I wonder if Professor Randall Fisher will be understanding and allow me to do my paper on the cycle of cervial mucus throughout a womans cycle. I know not much to do with business or information systems for that matter but where I've already spent so much time researching and I've read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" from cover to cover .. oh well I can atleast hope right?

If anything I'm hoping this class will take my mind of TTC. My last shot was on September 10, 2003, which means it wore off sometime around December .. I really didn't expect it would take this long. I'm not sure why, but for some reason I thought I wouldn't follow statistics .. that I would be different somehow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?