October 26, 2004

Fetal Heart Listening .. really listening to our own

So finally the first fetal heart monitor I ordered arrived. I actually bought this one by accident on Ebay. By accident .. yes I bid and then I won, who knew? I only paid like not even $10 for it (shipping included) and well the amount of fun Amy, the girls and I had last night listening to our own heart beats .. well it was worth the $10. We still can't hear the babys heart beat yet because this monitor can only be used from late second trimester on. I have another one coming that I bought on purpose for $150 and with that one you can hear the heartbeat from 9-10 weeks. Cool eh? A question though .. this monitor is just like the one the doctors use. I have to use that gel like stuff, like they do in ultrasounds. Well I know I get a free little tube with the monitor but what do I do when I run out? Amy thought K-Y Jelly (pervert!!) would work .. I thought maybe Dippity-Doo Hair Gel? Anyhow I will figure it out when I run out I guess! So my recommendation for the heart monitor 5-star .. we could hear our hearts with no problems at all!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?