October 20, 2004

Only 226 days to go ....

Wow I really am getting bad at updating this aren't I? I guess I just don't feel like I have a lot to say. To date this pregnancy has been rather uneventful, which I think is good, but certainly not much to talk about.

JJ is at sea this and home on the weekends, out next week and home on the weekend and then gone for like 3-4 weeks. I figure by the time he gets back I will look like I've put on a little weight. You still can't even really tell .. or I could be in denial I guess. I have somehow managed to gain 15 pounds .. which is not good, considering I'm only suppose to gain like 25 .. so I've now taken up walking .. ok so I walked to Tim Hortons twice. Both times I had to stop myself from buying one of those cream filled donuts which just would have defeated the purpose of walking in the first place. JJ likes to tell me I'm retaining water but come on now .. 15 pounds .. I must be retaining the whole water cooler! I think if I get brave enough I'll post a picture of my ass on here every month so I can see how big it gets. I can't really see it much back there even though I do try to check it out on a regular basis .. I think it is possible things are getting totally out of hand in my "derriere" area and I don't even know it.

Well a whole entry relating to my butt .. certainly not what I was aiming for .. but oh well an entry all the same .. I'll take it .. now where is that post button before I change my mind.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?