October 13, 2004

Time is dragging ....

I guess I've never really been known for my patience. I just wish things would hurry along to the 2nd trimester, when you don't feel so sick but have a little belly (a cute one, not the one where you just look like you've put on a lot of weight). I guess I'm just pretty excited to get the show on the road. We've already bought a ton of stuff. We've been stocking up on diapers and bottles and liners, clothes and undershirts, towels and blankets .. you name it and we've got it. Also Amy bought the cutest pair of Osh Kosh geez what is that word, not a jumper, not jeans, but jeans with like suspenders .. crap .. my brain really has gone to mush .. OVERALLS!! I got it okay, where was I, yes the cutest little pair of overalls that she said no baby should be without and I must say I totally agree with her. Very very cute.

We've started talking about names ... which from what I can tell so far is going to take us 9 months to agree on something. JJ likes Dillon for a boy, I don't, I like Keegan or maybe even Joseph which is JJ's name but we'd call him Joey. For a girl I can't even remember what JJ said I think I've learned to block it out .. actually we both mentioned Chloe and maybe Faith .. both names we like. I also like Charlie for a girl ... maybe Cassie for a girl ... I don't have many boy names for some reason only girl names seem to come to mind ... maybe that means we should be buying more pink sleepers after all.

Still haven't gotten my exact due date for sure yet. The doctor seems to think I may have messed up my dates, because of my lack of organizational skills and inability to count, I didn't feel like I really had a leg to stand on to fight it .. so we've decided to wait for the ultrasound before we post any for sure "expected due dates". From what I can tell though 233 more days to go! Geez I didn't realize finding out this early would make things drag like this.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?