November 23, 2004

Another day, another post

Geez I really am running out of things to talk about.

JJ is gone to sea so I'm stuck home alone. Well the kids and Amy and Joe are there .. so not like totally alone, just at night .. actually not even then because one of the girls always seem to make their way in by morning. Ok well he's gone and it still sucks. Nobody quite understands my need to watch Birth Stories the way he does and nobody ever watches with me now that he's gone. Life is just very sad and lonely! He's home Sunday though ... I should be able to hold it together until Sunday. Just five more sleeps ......

The baby isn't doing much of anything. I lost four pounds at my last visit. The doc asked if I needed some medication to keep me from being sick but I really haven't been all that sick. I often feel ill and just don't eat and I think that's my biggest problem. She said we won't worry about it yet. I'm pretty sure I lost all the weight from the exercise of shopping with Tracey and her sisters!


Comments:
It's really tough to be without hubby, no other person seems to do. So after each sleep that you make it through, go out and treat yourself a little. Paula
 
Auntie Paula is that you ... now look at that I have two fans! I didn't realize you were reading. It sucks JJ being gone and all but I have to try and not focus on it. All I can do is keep my eye on the prize, 3 more sleeps and he'll be home .. if I don't focus on the light at the end of the tunnel I won't make it through. Life just sucks sometimes, eh?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?