November 10, 2004

Blah Blah Blah

Well for some reason I'm having a hard time updating these days ... lack of things to talk about perhaps, lack of time because I should be working on my paper .. the baby seems to be doing absolutely nothing exciting at all!! Yeah it's the last one.

I'm sure once I get a little further along that time will start to pass a little quicker and I'll try to slow it down but right now this is just killer. Every time I get gas I wonder could it be a flutter .. then I fart and I no longer have to wonder .. well I wonder about how I'm going to blame it on one the other people in the room but I don't wonder as to what caused the bubbly feeling.

I'm going shopping this weekend with Amy and Tracey and Tracey's sister **wish I could insert names here but for the life of me it escapes me** ... very excited. I really don't do much these days so it'll be nice to go out and do something. JJ is of course at sea once again so it makes my girls weekend easier to pull off. Geez I hope I don't have to pee on the way .. atleast not too often!

Cait decided the other day that whoever this baby is he better not be thinking he's just going to come in and try taking her baby status .. she doesn't mind sharing it but certainly she will be the baby forever because well I always told her she could be. This of course is very true. I always tell her she'll forever be my baby .. and she will .. mostly because I never saw myself having another one. She said he may as well just stay in there forever if he thinks that he's going to take her place! I just didn't have the heart to tell her that no matter how hard I tried to keep it in there forever for her it just wasn't going to work.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?