November 16, 2004

I HAVE A READER !!!

Wow look at that a whole comment!! Well atleast I know that there is atleast one person out there who likes me. Although Donna has to like me she is part of the family is still counts in my books! I'm surprised though that Uncle Paul and Auntie Cheryl never told you guys I was pregnant. They certainly knew .. then again I guess I am not the sun the world revolves around! One of our very first faint positive tests were done in your very bathroom! I say one of because there were probably about seven or eight taken over a three or four day period.

On to baby news. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat at the doctor's office yesterday for the first time. She said the heartbeat was around 145 bpm. I told JJ that and at first he was happy to hear it was beating then when I emailed him 5 old wives tales sites about gender prediction they told him 4 out of 5 times that we were having a girl .. I haven't heard from him since! I'm sure he'll be okay eventually .. but imagine adding one more girl to the mix, he is already severly outnumbered. This will make Kelsey happy though she is hoping for a girl while Cait is hoping for a boy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?