November 29, 2004

Some Possible Names

Well finally .. maybe because JJ has made it home .. a couple of names seem to appeal to me. What is hillarious though is that I seem to be taking a lot of heat for the names because other people don't like them. JJ and I both like the names and well I guess it's just too bad for everybody else ....

So for a boy we're thinking Joey (of course we have to name him Joseph but will call him Joey) so Joseph David for a boy.

And for a girl .. still Joey .. not short for anything just Joey. I mean come on hasn't anyone ever watched Dawsons Creek! I like Joey even for a girl .. which is just strange because it is the first girl name yet that I have liked. As for middle names we were thinking after JJ's mom maybe. I like Aimee for a middle name, after of course Amy but with a different spelling.

In the end I'm hoping for a boy for naming sake in order to not create too much controversy but I think Joey it is!


Comments:
I think Joey for a girl is cool. Its your baby so call her/him what you want. Good luck!
 
Thank you so much my "anonymous poster" even though we both know you are somewhat biased in this situation, but we will keep that as our little secret. Thanks again for trying to make me feel better about my decision consider it is probably one of the very few I've made.
 
David Joseph that sounds familiar i wonder why? HeHeHe
 
Hmm another anonymous poster eh ... hmm sounds like Uncle Dave is keeping up with my posts these days also.
Well I think it is a lovely name!
 
Joseph Edgar...
Joseph David...
Joseph Thomas...
I guess there's room for one more!
 
Wow ... I guess I didn't realize the whole family has been reading these days. To think I've been ranting and raving about stuff not realizing people have been listening to me babble. I will blame it on hormones. Naming babies Joseph runs in JJ's family. His dad is Joseph and we just call Joe, then there's Joseph Junior and of course we call JJ .. and now this little one which we will be naming .. well I better wait until it comes out and see what it is .. I see JJ trying to stear me away to girl names just incase a girl comes out .. I think he's going to try and trick me into more but I won't be falling for that one, atleast not in the middle of this one!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?