November 03, 2004

There is a heartbeat ....

.. and some stubby arms actually ... but these I believe will grow. I hope. It was a lot of fun finally getting a quick (I mean like 3 seconds quick) glimpse of the little grape. Looks like it might end up with dads big head ... just kidding .. I expect that to not grow as fast as the arms. I hope. The ultrasound tech only let us have a quick peek because she said it was bad to send too much energy to the baby, but that we will get a better look at our next ultrasound scheduled for January 10. Without getting much chance to look, she was able to tell us everything looked great .. which is good enough for me .. even if we didn't get to see much. I think it is time to consider upgrading baby grape to maybe baby plum or baby tangerine? It is starting to get bigger now.

I got my second fetal heart monitor in .. the good one. The girls and I could detect a heartbeat, but I'm pretty sure it was mine, or like the echo of mine in my gut .. or maybe it was the baby's. I have no idea.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?