December 29, 2004

Ahh .. now we can relax

We survived .. the shopping, the packing, the cooking, the cleaning, the entertaining .. all of it .. we made it to the other side of the bridge.

Christmas is over for one more year, and now we can look back and say .. eh that wasn't so bad!

JJ and I put together all the baby stuff over the few days off we had. The only thing we have left to buy is the playpen and the high chair and Vivian (JJs mom) offered to get that for us. So just the playpen now. Whatever are we going to do with ourselves during that extra long dragging last month when most normal people get ready and put things together we will be stuck staring at each other. Oh well, we had a lot of fun putting it all together.

JJ said we are going to start taking pictures of my growing bump. Just to be able to look back when I'm bigger and remember. Remember that I used to be able to see my feet and one day I will see them again!

Off I go ... JJs mom has been cooking and cleaning like a crazy woman since the day she walked in the door. The girls, Amy, JJ and I have taken a vote behind closed doors and we're considering keeping her. I mean seriously .. we've had mashed potatoes like three times this week. Better yet .. we've had non deep fried potatoes three times this week ... and not once have we eaten out of a paper bag. Ohh the excitement of the holidays!

Take care of everyone and have a happy holiday .. hope Santa finds you all!

Comments:
Eww is right. I am so tired of looking at Turkey it's not even funny. For some reason my all-day sickness has returned full force and I'm sicker now than I've ever been. I think it just might be a touch of the flu. Are you getting my emails by the way? I responded to the two you sent me but for some reason I get the feeling you're not actually getting them?

Have yourself a happy and hopefully relaxing New Years!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?