December 13, 2004

Amy drives again December 31st

Phew .. we all made it. Actually Amy told me she did rather well driving. She said her instructor had her drive around in circles practicing her left and right turns for like an hour. Anybody that has had the priviledge of driving with Amy will understand the importance of practicing this skill. Alot. I figure she must have scared him too. I'd like to say I was kidding about the last one Amy but even you have to admit = )

We have upstairs packed, with the excpetion of Amy's room .. so we are now onto the downstairs. Then we start taping off and painting on Wednesday. The truck is rented for Saturday ... we should be almost ready to put up the tree on Sunday .. or we would be if JJ wasn't duty, so probably Monday instead. I would go get the tree myself but JJ has something to prove after bringing in the appalling oversize tree from last year. Lets just say several layers of branches had to be cut just to get it through the door, not to mention the top was bent along the ceiling and we couldn't even put up a star! He tried though. This year he is convinced he will find the perfect tree and well I atleast have to let him try.



Comments:
Although I'm hoping for a girl I'm sure JJ won't let me get away that is. If a girl shows I'll likely be having more, well if he can catch me that is!

Amy having her license is going to be just perfect. She craves Starbucks and McDonalds as much as I do.

Ten pounds ... your baby walked out at over ten pounds. I am not looking forward to labour and birth at all and well that ten pound comment just scared me!
 
Return ticket? What return ticket? I was sure that nanny was on a one way trip. Anyone who wants her will have to drive out here to get her. The only one i know of who is coming up is uncle paul in the summer so hopefully you don't want her until then. HeHeHe
Steven
 
Ha .. please I am not even worrying about Nanny's tickets whether it be one way or return. She always comes back to the maritimes no matter what. She can't help it if she misses us .. I mean I can understand why she would miss us.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?