December 16, 2004

Houston we have paint!

That's right! Not a typo! We are actually going to paint some of the rooms. Amy, JJ and I went out last night and pick ourselves up a cart of paint in several shades. Likely nothing will match or flow right .. but well it is a big step from the plain white walls with no pictures. Atleast now we will have oddly coloured walls with well still no pictures.

Went to the doc yesterday and found out I gained a pound in the last month. I can deal with that sort of weight gain, although I truly believe that the pound was to be blamed on the pound and a half of sour cream I ate with my nachos right before going to my appointment. The baby heart rate was at 134 bpm which means, if you believe in old wives tales, that it's a boy. Now even though I said I was going to run out and buy something blue, JJ said stopped me for fear of jinxing it ... although those parts are already formed and nothing I do will change it!

Well that's all folks .. time to focus on more packing .. and more packing .. and more packing!

PS .. I have to say I am enjoying the new traffic in my comments section. Thanks to all the friends and family who have been keeping updated on little old me. Sorry I have no juicy gossip about the family .. well except for hey did you hear Monica's knocked up = )

Comments:
Hey Lesley...aren't you supposed to be working?Hmmmm?
You forgot to tell Monica the best room in your first house? We did a bang up job decorating that nursery...and how many months early???? Poor Alex had to wait so long for his room but now he has a winner, especially his bed(s)!

Monica, enjoy your own home, make lots of memories. I remember painting the first house we bought...Uncle Joe stepping down off the step ladder to admire his handiwork...ooops...he's wearing new black socks and has one foot firmly planted on the open lid of white ceiling paint! We laughed so hard, but it was worth writing off a pair of DND issued socks!

Take care
Auntie Berta
 
Well Leslie, sounds as though I may have made some painting mistakes myself - We decided to pretty much let Cait pick out her own paint. She decided on bright pink with another layer of pink .. stupidly we agreed. Needless to say you now require sunglasses to enter the room when the lights are on .. but anybody that knows Cait, knows this is her room .. it suits her completely.

Aunt Berta, memories we are already making. Amy, JJ and I head over on Thursday to start taping and painting. The neighbourhood is quite as can be. We realize the people next door have a hot tub in the backyard and a huge(hear expensive) boat parked in the driveway .. we are feeling a little out of our league for just a moment! Although somewhat intimidated JJ and I start unpacking the Tracker, first the rollers, the blinds, the stir stick thingings, the green tape stuff .. and then bang .. a whole bucket of bright purple paint all over the newly sealed, very black,, brand new looking driveway, THAT WE SHARE!!! I wanted to die right there on the spot. How could it be that we've been there ten minutes and we're wrecking the neighbourhood! Sounds like something the three of us would do. Honestly Amy, JJ and I are just a trio that should never be left alone to do stuff .. EVER! I actually can't even blame Amy for this one she wasn't even there yet. JJ takes off his shirt and spreads it over the huge purple spot in hopes of hiding it (I think mostly to make me feel better). We called mom to bring us some rags and a scrub brush and did our best to get out our big purple spot but nothing helped. JJ ran out and got some black driveway sealer to try and cover it back but nothing could cover this crazy purple spot .. although it did fade it a little.

Heather - Nanny will come home to us no matter what .. it is just a matter of time!!!
 
Hey All,

Not sure if Heather realizes it yet but there aer some of us in the fdamily that would be crazy enough to "OldPeople Nap"(KidNap) Nanny if we had to.

OK I suppose she's your Nanny, (My MOM) but we will get her back, I just know it. :~)

Unkle Henry :-/
 
We won't even have to steal Nanny ... she's probably sleepwalk her way back to Henrys!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?