December 06, 2004

Update for the family!

I honestly had no idea people were reading this. Ok well I knew some people were reading this because of my stats counter, I just had no idea it was people I knew .. let alone my family. Then again if I really think about it people that don't know me would be bored to tears reading these pathetic updates on my life. However since some of you love me enough to keep reading, let me update on the journey.

We just recently got the call that a 4 bedroom PMQ has finally come up. We are very excited. It's in the officers block, which means much nicer place and JJ has decided after all these years of being in the Navy to finally start wearing his uniform to work **wink*wink** I know I know we should be buying a house, but instead we are buying a Durango! With this growing family we need a vehicle with more seats.

Needless to say the place is big and beautiful. JJ will finally have a garage. Amy will have a big enough room to hold all her stuff and her "Core Secrets Ball" which is collecting dust .. right along with JJ's bowflex in our kitchen right now, which will now fit in the basement. Did I mention the fireplace? Oh and the brand new hardwood floors throughout ... now if my water breaks there will be no mess on the carpet! It's just perfect ... we are very excited. Imagine we won't even have to chain down and lock the patio furniture anymore.

Baby Grape update .. oh incase I never mentioned it we call it by the fruit it resembles that month and even though it's now more like half a banana it just doesn't seem as catchy as grape. For such a small little thing it is certainly creating havoc. My insides are streching, I am certainly starting to take on that alien look and my back .. oohhh my back. Who knew my hot water bottle would become my new best friend ... and what JJ thinks is the answer to everything *I just love this guy I tell ya*. I can complain of heartburn and he will run and get me the water bottle. He's trying so hard .. I think deep down inside he is hoping to just avoid me crying as much as possible, because well, I think it just scares him. Poor thing he just doesn't know what to do with me. I can't imagine what is going to happen to him when the baby comes if my crying scares him now!

JJ incase you are reading I will not tell the world how I asked you to stand guard in front of my dressing room at Motherhood Maternity because I knew that crazy kid was going to try and run in and you were too busy counting the holes in the ceiling when he did run in and catch me practically in the buff **oops** guess I slipped = )


Comments:
Hey there Leslie

Well you'll quickly find out from reading my blog I'm way too self involved to gossip about anyone else = ) Definetly excited about all the new changes but not exactly excited enough to do anything about them. You sound maybe you got all the Martha Stewart genes out of this generation in the family. I know I will be happy to have a crib put together by the time the baby comes .. let alone put paint to a wall. Ask anybody who has been to our place and we don't have not a picture on the wall. Actually just recently Mike bought me this thing from Wicker Emporium .. that's on the wall now, but that's it! I think I might actually go home and use the words colour scheme and wall hangings just to see the look on JJ's face!

I guess you're right .. we certainly can babble about anything!
 
Hey there Heather and Aunt Berta

Well I see that my clever wit and gifted writing skills have sucked in the whole family .. yeah right = ) Nice to see you all stopping in though.

Luckily our PMQ is a newly renovated ones .. not the old drafty type. I had that kind a few years back and just hated the old "row house" type living. This place just won us over the second we pulled into the driveway, so we managed to get ourselves out of our current lease and we'll be moving into the new place on the 18th of this month .. just in time to put up a tree.

You should send along an update so we know who you all are making out up there!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?