January 21, 2005

Barely an Update

JJ has been bugging me telling it's time that I post an update but it just seems like either life is really busy or I am really lazy!

The baby has been kicking up a storm in there. Finally JJ has been able to feel kicks. I was starting to think he had lost all feeling in both his hands.

My appetite has picked back up again, just in time for me to get the flu and either not be able to hold things down or in but either way it wasn't pretty. JJ was sick first, well actually Amy was sick first .. I have lots of people to point the finger at!

I did finally take a couple of pictures I'm just thinking they may be a little XRated for my site .. I'm in my stripped maternity undies! Come on some people have weird fetishes out there. Anyway I'm going to try and get JJ to take some others to post on here I'm just having a hard time figuring out what my flattering angle is!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?