January 05, 2005

Clarification for JJ's sake

JJ after reading my blog pulled me aside to point something out that I figure I better share ..

He said in a very loving and understanding voice "Not once babe have I thought about hitting you, not once no matter how mad I was .. now I can't say purchasing a muzzle for you didn't cross my mind a few times, but hitting you no!"

I guess that's love .. not wanting to actually end my life or anything, just shut me up for a few good hours until he's ready to listen again = )

Poor guy, he had no idea this was coming, even though I warned him. He said friends tried to warn him that marriage would just be the end of his life as he knew it. As I see it obviously all of those friends never had a pregnant wife or they would have known what to properly warn him of.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?