February 23, 2005

99 Days to go ....

Ahh atleast we've made it to the double digits. I wish JJ would hurry home and carry me around, I have to say I'm just tired of carrying my own butt with me on a daily basis. I can't even imagine what I am going to do when I get bigger or heavier for that matter.

JJ is still away, as sad as it is atleast he can go to Old Navy Maternity and get me some undies. Last trip he bought me one pack of cute ones and two packs of the old Granny Style ones .. what was he thinking? On his behalf I will stick up for him and say he did buy me quite a few other cute items. It sucks that all we have is Thyme Maternity and Motherhood to shop at here in Halifax. I often wonder where all the other pregnant people are getting their clothes at? I mean these two stores always seem to have the exact same stuff .. so nobody's buying it obviously, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only pregnant person down this way? Somebody help me .. what are all the pregnant people wearing? Ohh yes and there is the Roots Outlet store in Bayers Lake that has a maternity section but come on I don't want to see myself in stretchy pants every day of the week and I'm pretty sure nobody else does either.

Well it has finally happened. It's not like I didn't know it was going to happen .. well maybe I was thinking it wouldn't happen to me. The bellybutton is now almost flat with the rest of my very protruding belly (notice I did not say large). Also, in the past five minutes or so my belly button piercing has just started to turn red AGAIN. It cracks me up, just today I was telling someone that I had won this fight with the doc. When I told my doc at the beginning of my pregnancy I was keeping my piercing she kinda laughed and said she hadn't seen anyone be able to keep theirs for the whole nine months .. and of course there I go thinking I am the exception to the rule again. I was going to post pictures of my very red belly ring, mostly for JJ to see, but then I stopped myself (you can thank me later). I realized the pictures of me in my underwear were probably one step further in our relationship than anyone wanted to go as it was ...

Hmm have I mentioned I packed on six pounds at my last doctors check-up .. probably not since I am still trying to convince you all I'm still sleek and slim! I am .. really I am you should see me .. I almost disappear when I turn sideways .. I mean forward!

Comments:
Cute belly pics! I wish I looked that cute when I was carrying Alex I felt (and probably looked) like The Blob!
I bought a few things at Gap online, I think I managed to get capri pants on clearance for about $20. We've got tons of Maternity stores in Calgary (Old Navy, Sears,Thyme, Baby&Me...) we also seem to have an abundance of baby/maternity consignment stores. After Alex I brought all of my mat. clothes in and got a couple hundred bucks for clothes I'd never wear again. Even if I did have another baby the styles would have changed and half the stuff I thought I'd wear but never did.
Good luck with the piercing! My girlfriend had to have hers cut out at six months and now has a scar. Not sure what went wrong there?!?
Take care!
Les
 
She had to have her piercing cut out??? You should definetly look into that one for me. Mine is only starting to give me problems again, but I am doing everything I can to keep it.

I think we all feel like a Blob while pregnant. Actually Amy and I went out the other day to a friends party for her birthday and I got dressed up in heels and everything, and actually forced Amy into getting dressed with me .. and I swear I felt great. It didn't last long mind you because I was exhausted by the time I was ready, but I actually felt kinda sexy at first!

Take care Les!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?