February 01, 2005

Still Living and Growing

Wow I can't believe how long it's been since I've updated .. am I ever getting slack in my old age.

I still have not taken any more pictures since my "Underwear Camera-Happy Escapade". Since now JJ is back at sea again I have either the option of trying to do them myself again .. probably not a good idea ... or bribbing Amy with maybe McDonalds perhaps and see if I can get her to do them.

We have started reading Goodnight Moon to the baby. Apparently if you read to the baby daily while it is in the womb, once the baby arrives it can be soothed by reading this same book. So every night we are all taking turns reading the book to "Baby Grape". *** Notice the hyperlink I put in all on my own***

Finally everyone has felt the baby move. JJ, Amy and the girls have each had their tummy at either feeling and/or watching the baby thump me. Ok we've all seen it .. you can stop now!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?