May 25, 2005

Can you even believe I'm still pregnant!!!

I tell you I wake up shocked every day when I realize the baby hasn't even tried to come out. Oh well my new line is .. it can't stay in there forever!

So I guess 8 more days to go, plus a week before they'll induce .. so that would be 15 days max. Ahh what's another 15 days on top of what I've already waited. The only thing is we're too prepared. Everything is already put together, all the clothes have been washed, JJ has been on leave at home with a constant nesting urge and now there isn't even anything left to clean .. so we just sit around all night waiting for it to come out. Trust me it is making for some very long nights!

I will let everyone out there know as soon as baby comes. I can't wait to find out what it is and see what it looks like, then I'd like to stick it back in until it comes out potty trained!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?