May 18, 2005

Still here still pregnant ...

I was actually going to write still here, still big, but I was scared I would jinx all weight lost hopes for the future!

So we're down to 2 weeks. Not too bad really when you consider we've already passed 38 of them .. yet still feels like an eternity away though. For some reason every day now feels like a week.

I am incredibly cranky, incredibly swollen and super tired and well still really really pregnant! I'm actually hoping to go into labour on the 23rd .. I don't know why but for some reason it's the same day JJ thought also. So maybe just maybe.

I took some new pics but forgot to upload them. They are ones from the view uptop .. so basically all belly and little feet. I'll post them later on.

So come on Joey we're ready, everything has been bought, packed, washed and put away.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?