July 25, 2005

Quick update

So we are off on our family vacation on Thursday. I've taken a couple days off from work and we're driving up to Toronto with all the girls. We are hoping to hit Canada's Wonderland, The Animal Safari but most importantly the kids are interested in going to MuchMusic and they want to drive back through the States so they can see the "American Dream". I remember Henry taking me on my very first visit to the States, he took me to Calais, Maine. I was so disappointed .. there were no dancing girls or flashy lights on the other side of the border. It basically just looked like New Brunswick.

Anyhoo .. we are all doing great. All three girls are growing like weeds as always. Kelsey's feet are so big now she can't even wear my shoes anymore and not to mention I've already had to pack up the baby's newborn stuff .. and Cait .. well she's not much bigger but she sure is cute!

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

Cait wearing JJ's sneakers down the slip n slide

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The baby's latest pic

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kelsey ... well just being Kelsey

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and my clan!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ohh and check out my "Martha Stewartness" for the year. Amy and I made this diaper cake for a friends baby shower. We are highly impresed with ourselves, considering our idea of a home cooked meal would be ordering the mashed potatoes from Swiss Chalet instead of the fries!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
Hey Cousin,
I'm so impressed with the diaper cake, you could have the Martha Stewart gene after all. It was just buried a little deeper...ha ha. Loved the pics, it's great to see the girls growing up! Good luck on the holiday road trip!
Les & Boys
 
Even I was impressed with myself when it came to the diaper cake .. who knew I had it in me!

JJ dropped off Uncle Paul, Auntie Cheryl and Amy at the airport this morning. I'm seriously hoping the fog didn't keep them there too long and they were able to take off on time. Uncle Paul was already trying to give them gravol for the flight before the even left the house .. lol = )
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?