October 17, 2005

I would recap on summer ....

.. but let's be serious it would take me the rest of the year.

In short form ...

Joeye was baptized

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

JJ's dad got married

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We made a few visits to Mikes in PEI

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our hair grew long enough for pigtails

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and now we're getting ready for Halloween

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's all for now folks. I have to go find my book on how to organize your life and get Christmas cards out by Easter!!

ohh and if you haven't already heard .. we have some more family joining blogland go check and out Les and the kiddies http://www.lifeatthebecks.blogspot.com/

Comments:
Oh my goodness, your little one is not so little anymore. I can't believe how quickly time passes by. Your girls are so pretty and look so cute dressed for Halloween! It's nice to see that keeping the baby weight isn't a Macaulay trait, apparently that was something I managed all on my own. Not eating the entire tray of brownies has definitely paid off for you! So, is Joeye going to get the chance to be a big sister? We just about had a third and then I seen my girlfriend lugging around the car seat, her bag, the bum bag and then she forgot something in the house so out comes the car seat back into the house for a minute and then back outside to the van...I'm enjoying my boys independance all I have to do is tell them we're going shopping and they grab their shoes and coats and we're ready to go.
As for organization skills...I definitely got that trait from my mom, but maybe it's partly that I need to get a life! My big girls night out once a month is to my stamping class, so I've been planning my Christmas cards for a couple months now and I start shopping August/September just so I can buy all of the toys on sale. Kids are a huge expense and Joey and Alex have quite a few friends and cousins to shop for.
Take care!
Les
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?