November 04, 2005

Is it Christmas yet??

Well Halloween has come and gone. I have to say, I had three very adorable girls in their costumes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was going to post the pic of Amy but it was a really bad picture of her and well I can be cruel at times, I just couldn't do it to her ... but here's a fun on of her and JJ. She is Pipi Longstocking and well you have to guess what JJ is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and of course JJ and I ... still trying to guess eh. Well a hint would be that I am his hand.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here we have baby Joeye's grin ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Once she saw all the Loot

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And apparently one night of fluttering around was more than some of us could handle!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
I never realized it was that colour!
 
What cute trick or treaters! You keep saying you don't have that Martha gene but I think you must, your/JJ's costume took some imagination!
 
mom.....jj......baaaad costumews but now its worse cause i now what it is.....eww guys ewww
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?