November 22, 2005

Party Time

The annual Xerox Christmas party is this weekend. Not quite sure what I'll wear yet but looking forward to a good time. Last year I was pregnant so it really took away from the whole drinking good time we normally have ... ahh but memories of the year before still linger.

Amy concocted that green thing in our hand that we are about to drink and had it named after herself. I think by the end of the night strangers were going up to the bar and asking for an Amy! Ahh what fun we had!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(wow I used to be thin ... or well atleast thinner!)

Comments:
So where's the pictures from this years party? Baby Joeye just keeps getting cuter and cuter, and Kelsey and Caitlyn are going to be all grown up by the time I actually see them in person...but I'm looking forward to it! So is JJ still surviving as #1 caregiver? Kudos to him!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?