December 21, 2005

Quick update

I can't write much things are just crazy right now and to top it off the computer is broke so I can't upload all the crazy pics we've taken over the last few days.

Christmas concerts are all over - YAY! - However their outfits cost me a fortune, I'm sure this is one time it would be easier if I had boys!

The tree is up and looks better than ever .. also JJ fixed up all the lights on the house and now they look great, he also added some crazy huge blow up snowman .. I really can't wait to post the pic of that one.

Uncle Henry and April were up with the girls and we had a great visit and Meaghan's surprise party went off without a hitch! I love seeing all the girls play together. Then April and I took some much needed time to finish off some shopping and left the guys with all the kids. I think that was my favourite part of the weekend.

I tried to make the Yule Log and even though it was beautiful, and I do have pics to prove it, it truly tasted awful. Comments about eating toothpaste were mentioned, mind you Caitlynn loves it! I think it had something to do with the bottle of peppermkint extract I dropped in the icing, but I had already started over a few times and just couldn't bring myself to start again. I'm going to attempt a raspberry swirl cheesecake for desert instead. Wish me luck as I'm still cooking and need all the help I can get!

Joeye has started saying Mama. JJ will tell her to repeat Dada and she says Mama, I think she's teasing him really.

Ohh one final thought, most Christmas cards hit the mail ... they are not fancy and in fact all I took the time to write was our names inside, but this is a huge improvement from last year .. trust me. Well put it this way, these are actually the cards you were suppose to get last year, but don't worry it has this years picture inside.

Love ya all ... I hope to update one more time before Christmas with some of the pictures! Incase I don't ... you are all in my thoughts this holiday season and in my heart. Wish we could all be together this holiday season ... Merry Christmas!!!!

Comments:
Does the snowman have HAPPY HOLIDAYS written in bold across his tummy? If so, then his twin brother is on my front porch! It's festive and has turned into a nightly ritual, it's like the kids know when 4 o'clock hits, it's not even dark out but they sense it's time for the snowman to come alive...keeps them busy for all of two minutes...good luck hosting Christmas! With family you can't really go wrong, whatever happens that shouldn't just turns into another good story to be told for years to come! Take lots of pictures for us!
 
Can't wait to see the pics!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?