December 25, 2005

Well Christmas went off without a hitch. I had enough food to feed a small army and my final attempt at a cake was successful, or well they keep telling me it was good. They may have just said that out of fear that I break out my mixer right in the middle of Christmas dinner!

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ahh all over, time to put away the apron for another year .. but seriously, next mom Christmas is at your house this way too much work for me ... but hey I'll bring the beer!

Comments:
Merry Christmas! It looks like y'all had a wonderful holiday together. I can't believe that you beat me to posting pictures though! LOL
 
Your cake turned out really good....at least it looks picture perfect! Glad to hear (and see) you all had a great holiday. Merry Christmas!
 
The computer room was really the one quiet place to go hide!
 
Thanks again Monica and JJ. Christmas was great. Maybe one day I will have my turn at hosting Christams.... Ha Ha! That's too funny.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?