December 01, 2005

Xmas Party 2005

Xerox Christmas party was fun as always, but I think the reality of not being 25 anymore has really sunk in. Although we danced and had a few drinks and it was a great time .. we didn't do shots, we didn't mix different types of liquor and name it after ourselves ... just sad, I guess those days are gone. I'm afraid to say it, but maybe I'm a grown up now! How sad. I guess a new more mature chapter of my life .. haha .. can you hear me laughing I can't even type that with a straight face. So here's the pics .. Oh yes and also Amy's new "friend" ... you'll have to get her for the definition of friend.

All of us at dinner
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amy and Mitch at her place, getting ready to go .. by the way very good picture of you Amy
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me and Amy drinking this years green drink
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

JJ and I
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
Sometimes it really sucks to be a grownup! At the last wedding we went to we were laughing at all the young guys doing shooters and just givin'er on the dance floor, I'm sure we were wondering when we made that transition from party girl to designated driver...I guess I can't use the pregnant or breastfeeding excuse anymore...
Nice pictures though, you all clean up really nice!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?