January 24, 2006

Just keep movin'

It seems like as long as I keep busy I really don't have much time to dwell on the situation at hand and let me tell you trying to single-handedly take care of a house with three girls in it will certainly keep you going.

I got a little crazy and made a roast in the crockpot, added some potatoes, attempted a gravy and everything but the gravy turned out great. The gravy really didn't have much taste at all. Oh well, I've asked around and I have some ideas for next time. I am just happy with the fact that we are eating home on a regular basis .. like eating stuff we are cooking ourselves.

We finally got some snow. It was a good thing Kelsey was there to help me do the driveway or we would have never got out in time to get them to the bus for school. Good thinking on JJ's part .. he bought us all our own shovels before he left.

Joeye is turning into a real ham these days. Her tooth has finally popped out on the bottom, which explains a lot of her very contrary behaviour, and to think I just thought it was the Ingram blood .. haha .. contrary like her father! Nope we can finally use teething as a real excuse. Also I was trying to play peek-a-boo with her on the side of the playpen as we always do and all of a sudden someone peeked down at me and you could tell she was thinking .. "I knew you weren't going very far mom, I knew you were down there all along". She's very proud of herself for figuring this out ... it seems so mean to take the bassinet insert out, now that she's just figured it out though!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?