January 10, 2006

One day left and then finally we can get this show on the road and start counting the days until JJ comes home again. I have to tell you this is one part of military life I could truly do without.

So I'll be back bloggin soon I promise, right now we are just trying to stay strong and hold on until that final walk away moment. Uhh I hate that moment worst of all, he walks away, stops and looks back, then you cry for ten minutes and then you move on and get back into the routine of being a single parent. I will miss having him around terribly because well nobody else finds me half as funny as he does, actually nobody else finds me funny at all.

Back to getting ready. I think we are prepared. We have baby gates up all over the house, I have a storm kit in the basement and JJ bought us each our own shovel ... let's pray it doesn't snow much!

I will get back on in a few days and talk of all my plans. I've decided to try my hand at scrapbooking, cooking just made too many dishes to clean. The girls swimming starts back up on the weekend and I'm flying JJ's mom in for a couple of weeks in March to lend me hand with the rugrats. I'm hoping the busier I am the faster time will pass .. that's the plan anyway!

Comments:
Yeah I definitely don't envy the military lifestyle, I don't know how Mom did it for so long...especially the teenage years.
What's a storm kit? Do you guys actually have snow? We don't have any, Mom and Dad bought the boys new inflatable snow thingys for Christmas and we haven't taken them out of the box yet!
Good luck with the scrapbooking, I was doing that until I started stamping, I just had too many pictures that were already in albums, I couldn't bother taking them out of albums to create new albums...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?