January 31, 2006

Pathetic Update

I have to get a post on the go soon. I have so much to talk about ...

Our Hillary Duff concert, well worth the money
Joeye's impecable timing on learning how scoot around forward on the floor
Wishing and wishing for a Snow Day .. but ahh still no snow yet **cross your fingers**

Also a big ol' welcome to everyone .. wow look at what I started eh. I could not believe the list of blogs Heather has on her site. As soon as I update I will be getting right on top of adding all those links.

So much to say, so little time!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments:
Maybe you'll need your storm kit after all....what is a storm kit exactly?
We got 2 inches of snow Sunday night and then we got to about plus 8 or 9 and almost all of it melted.
Not that I'm complaining or anything, as long as the boys got to toboggan a couple times, we can end winter early!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?