January 11, 2006

Well his departure this morning actually went a little smoother than I had anticipated. Yes there was definetly some hugs and tears, but I showed restraint and did not throw myself in front of the cab like I had planned all along. So now it's just a matter of getting into our groove. There's always that short adjustment period where I have to do all the cooking and housework .. but atleast I can stop watching hockey games and spend more time watching The Bachelor!!!

I'll be back to update soon ... Thanks to Henry I will be soon adding a link to go right to short videos for you JJ.

Comments:
short videos?...I can't even figure out how to post my profile picture...you guys are gooood!
 
I'm with Les. You guys are really good. Can you share your skills with us? I'd love to be able to add videos.

It is too bad JJ is gone but at least you got to spend Christmas and New Years with him!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?