February 14, 2006

Can life get any busier?

Honestly how do people do this stuff .. work, school, keep up the house, watch the baby .. ahh I swear some days I could pull my hair right out, but instead, I just went and got it cut. I was actually just looking for a trim and they cut off a bunch of it. Oh well, it actually seems to have helped a bit because now Joeye can't get handfuls of it quite as easily. I would post a picture of me and my "new do" but then you would see the age in my face and the bags under my eyes. Honestly it looks like I haven't slept in a week .. actually it even feels like I haven't slept in a week. I have my midterm tonight, so I've been trying to fit the studying in. Once again we had another snow storm, but luckily mom and Derek came to plow me out once again (thanks guys!). The sink where my washers drains seems to be clogged so now I can only wash like three pairs a pants at a time until I can figure out how to unclog it and well we make way more dirty laundry than that. Derek is giving me a snake to try and fix the clog .. let's hope the snake doesn't get loose or that will be just one more problem to deal with. Don't worry I will get Kelsey to take pictures this should be a funny one. To top it all Joeye has realized she can crawl straight out of rooms now .. something I was dreading. Of course what is the first thing she goes for when she leaves the living room for the first time .....

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

THE STAIRS .. AHHH ... I didn't have time to take the last picture which is of her standing on the bottom stair holding onto the bars of the gate. Somehow I have to cover the bars so she can't use them to grip on, well that or cover the whole middle level of the house in those foamy blocks from Toys R Us because she's already fallen off the step twice and she only just learned to climb yesterday. I knew this day was coming when she would start exploring more. I sooo should have been more prepared.

Happy Valentines Day Everyone ... and a big old thank you to my darling husband who made sure I had lots of rose and lots of chocolates today! I love you ... your box is coming I swear!

Comments:
Well it's a good thing you and JJ baby-proofed and put up the gates before he left!
Once they start they don't stop, do they?
 
Look at her go! There is a woman on a mission.
 
Hey Monica I know pretty much how you feel and I feel for you, I really do. With Uncle Dave gone life is very busy and I don't even work. Both boys have been sick and sleep is something you hope for but don't get much of. Hang in there and it is great to have people to help out. Way to go Anne and Derrek! If you think it is tough now with Joeye getting around, wait till you have two teenage girls! Auntie Paula
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?