February 03, 2006

Can you find the monkey in the middle?

Steve took this picture of babes and sent it along to me at work. Steve, being Nicole's husband, Nicole being Joeye's homesitter.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Life continues to be busy. I have been working hard at trying to figure out how to get video posted on the site but well it just isn't working yet. Actually I'm still working on the stage of figuring out how to take a small piece of video out of the whole file. Then I can go on to figuring out how to post it. I think I'm going to go visit Henry and April this weekend so hopefully he'll be able to help! Actually I'm sure he'll be able to help! All the computer brains went to one section of the family.

Hope all is well with everyone out there!

Comments:
When you figure out the whole video thing, can you teach us? Maybe Henry could write a 'how-to' for us bloggers (like he isn't busy enough).
 
You know maybe you could do an inservice for all of us this summer.LOL! I was just happy to finally figure out how to do the picture!
 
I forgot to say that's a really cute monkey you've got!I also send pictures to all of my parents at work every now and then so they can have a glimpse into what their child's day is like.Most of them are candids except for little Zeke, if you pull out a camera he'll pose for you, drama queen comes to mind!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?