February 28, 2006

A new blog added

I've decided to start another blog just for videos. It just makes it easier for JJ to find all in one place. That is if he ever finds an internet cafe in his travels to be able to view them. If anybody wants to check out the latest video blog though:

http://ingramhomevideos.blogspot.com/


Nothing much else to update really. Same old thing as usual except now you can add chasing Joeye to my list of daily chores. She's now moved on from crawling to standing up on the furniture and using the ottoman to help her get around the livingroom.

Oh and I got an 81% on my Stats midterm .. yay for me. I celebrated by skipping out on the last half hour of my class!

Comments:
Congrats on the A!
I may be crafty but I am definitely not the life-long learner type! I couldn't wait to finish high school (thank you again to my humanities teacher for rounding up my 49.5 so I could graduate!) Adult college was better but I've been spacing out those Admin. classes for about 8 years now...can credits expire?
 
Hi Monica you did real good on you exams glad to hear. we are proud of you. Keep up the good work,I don't know how you find the time in one day to do all the these things and balance the house work and the girls too. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU
 
OK now 81% did you cheat off the chinese dude that sits next to you?

Just kidding... That is an awesome mark, and playing the role of single mom for 6 months while still going to school, and work and you even have time to blog. Amazing. ok so like now I think I lose my being so busy complaining rights. Keep up the good work and we will see you soon.

Henry
 
Aww shucks you guys **kicks dirt** you guys are all too sweet!

Henry did I tell you about the chinese guy or what? I must have .. anyway he cheated again, which ticks me off so bad .. he just kept his binder on his desk and referred to it whenever necessary. Totally messed. I don't care though I earned mine!

And it's always great to hear Uncle Paul and Auntie Cheryl and PROUD instead of MAD! I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about and requires no explanation!
 
Congrats!! Man, you are one organized chick! When your girls grow up you will have lots of life stories to share (much to their dismay). Good work!
 
Hey there....

Congrats on the Stats Mark..that's awesome.
The new video of Joeye is so cute...she is so funny! And I love the new pics as well!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?