February 21, 2006

Our weekend visitors

April, Henry and the gang were up so we could work on wedding stuff. April also brought along her sister for the fun ... so of course I spent two days scrubbing my house. You know to leave that impression. It's not like the house is a pit or anything but when someone new is coming over you always take out the toothbrush to clean the stairs .. I'm sure I burned off a good pound or two. It was actually a good thing I got all the cleaning done though because JJ's mom will be flying in soon and we don't want her thinking things are falling apart.

So back to our visit ... it was alot of fun having the gang up as always. It was nice to get the dresses all dealt with for the wedding but it would have been smart of us to take pictures. I guess it's just as well now we have an element of suspense since we can't show anyone the dresses! I will however post the dress mom made for Maddy and as you can see Maddy doesn't seem to like it quite as much as the rest of us ...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

We had another funny moment .. thank you Maddy for being so entertaining .. she tried to eat Cait's fish. I wish I would have been fast enough to get a picture of her with her hand in the tank but all I got was the mess that was left behind .. and can you believe the fish survived ...

Image hosting by Photobucket

The girls giving Uncle Henry some LOVE

Image hosting by Photobucket

and Maddy giving Joeye some Love

Image hosting by Photobucket

It was a great weekend guys .. hope to have you up again soon, actually we will. See you in April and we won't say who else will be here but you know!

Comments:
Maddy looks so cute! Well all the girls are cute but the dress is awesome! I've tried sewing and it's definitely not for me.
 
My favorite part is when you told April there was supposed to be 4 fish and the baby musta ate 2 of them. Now that was funny. :~)
 
cute pics
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?