February 21, 2006

Spring break continues ...

I have to say it has been really nice atleast not having to worry about homework this week. It has given me the chance to get caught up on a few things around the house.

So I've been researching non-stop about how to post little videos, with a little bit of help from google and a little bit of help from Henry I think I've got it ... check out the link below to find a slightly out-dated video of Joeye learning to stand in her crib.

You can preview file now, clicking the link below:

http://s1.upload.sc/preview/8f720caf73f11c35aab852964f69eac3

Someone please let me know if you can see this.

On a sad note, the firewall on the boat won't let JJ see it. Sorry babe I tried.

Another new thing this week .. anyone who knows Cait knows exactly where to find her once her homework is done after school, right in front of the tv watching the family channel. Well it looks like she may have recruited a friend ....

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments:
The video is great. Too bad JJ won't see it until he returns. You will just have to mail him some pics, or make him a video. The picture of Cait and Joeye is really cute. Cait does love her TV. Surprised she doesn't have one in her bedroom.
 
It's not fair, I can't see the video. Thanks for trying
Love you
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?