March 03, 2006

Cait got mail ...

Caitlynn got a lot of mail today but Leslie's card was her favourite and she was very excited. She would like to call her long lost relatives to thank them. Can you believe I don't have the number? It was so sad because she said she'd love to call even though it might cost me a lot of money in long distance. I told her I'd be willing to spring for the expense this time. The card was beautiful and the pictures don't due justice at all. The purse and the treat inside were very much appreciated as well. Unlike Henry I'm too mean to give out allowances, so when they get cash in their hands they jump for joy!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thanks for thinking of her.

Comments:
I told you I'm making up for lost time! Amy can be the cool close-by cousin and I'll be the cool far-away cousin (Sorry Heather)...Dad actually taught Aaron how to make the little T-Shirt inside, so it was a joint effort. If I think of it next week we'll do the number exchange, I have free long-distance in North America and Mom can vouch that I don't mind letting my fingers do the walking...Have a great birthday weekend Caitlynn!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?