March 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Cait

Caits birthday went off without a hitch, well that's not true there were a couple kinks but overall a great time was had by all. She was very surprised that she got to go to Build a Bear with her friends and in the end it was $100 cheaper than I had anticipated so my wallet was quite happy as well.

Happy Birthday Cait! Ahh my baby, always with a smile on her face.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments:
My baby is growing up much too fast. You are right, she is always smiling. Cute pictures. I have Cait baby pictures I should post for you.
 
Hope you had a good birthday Cait, the boys can't wait to meet you!
 
Happy Birthday! Anne, I'd love to see some baby pics of Cait! I don't remember ever seeing her for a visit when she was a baby.
 
Aaah, what a cutie. The last time I saw Caitlyn, she was Joeye's age.
 
awww, Cute!! hehe!..
The kimono is Really cute!.. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?