March 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Kelsey .. and Les too!

Kelsey had a very exciting birthday. She was super surprised when I gave her and her friend front row tickets to go see her all time favourite singer Melissa O'Neil!

A few pics of our night. We were so close every time she'd walk by she'd grab their hands. An old friend was there as security and offered me a pair of earplugs, you know I'm getting old when they start offering me earplugs at the concerts! I kept waking up to my ears ringing all night long .. apparently I am old!

Happy Birthday Kelsey .. I hope you had a memorable one! I sure did just seeing the smile on your face.

You can see Rex Goudie singing in behind them between their heads.

Image hosting by Photobucket

and the same shot but with Melissa O'Neil

Image hosting by Photobucket

one more of Kelsey watching in front of the stage

Image hosting by Photobucket

touching hands

Image hosting by Photobucket

Kelsey and Kelsey E enjoying their night

Image hosting by Photobucket

It was a good show overall!

Image hosting by Photobucket

We got home at about 11-11:30 and then we had cake and opened presents ... the girls and I were hurting the next morning since it was a school day and all! You can see in the picture they even wore their new "shirts" to bed.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Happy Birthday my baby .. and oldie of my girl, I wish I had a scanner I have some real cute baby pictures!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments:
Looks like it was a rockin' good night! Glad you had a good birthday Kelsey!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?