March 28, 2006

Less than a month ...

Before you know who comes you know where, I tell yah I just can't trust my little buggers aren't reading this every now and then when I'm not looking. In fact I know Kelsey reads the blogs from time to time because she'll either comment on some picture she thought made her look weird, or she'll be laughing at some picture that someone posted of me. I don't think I will ever be able to live the headband thing down!

Welcome home Uncle Dave. I hope you're enjoying your time with your family!


I have lots to keep me busy in the next few weeks ... JJ's dad is coming on Wednesday, I have exams the following weekend, followed by a trip to Henry's to check out the new place .. and then I guess I will start the cleaner fever until he arrives. Sadly JJ's mom has left me with a pretty clean place already so I'm not quite sure what is left to organize .. although I'm sure I'll find something.

Oh yes Day 1 of the diet, I failed, I caved and I ate. This diet is no fun. I've decided I'd rather put myself through excrutiating exercise and this morning I got up at 5:45 and went running in the trails behind the house. Now mind you today I only ran for about five minutes and then fell into the bushes, then I picked myself up and walked myself back to the house. Tomorrow I'm hoping to run for six. It's a good thing I'm not training for a marathon of some sort .. haha I can hear it now .. Monica challenging in the three-minute marathon. Geez who knew trying to be thin was so hard?

Comments:
Dieting IS hard and takes sooooo long...But I managed to lose 8lbs already on my own, so I would say watching others eat greasy fries while I eat vegetables sucks but in the end is worth it!
 
Hey there. Uncle Dave says to say he is enjoying his time at home and really so are we. It is wonderful to have him back but sadly it is only for a little while then he is gone again. He is so sweet he even brought me breakfast in bed today. I'd do the same for him but he mostly has given up breakfast. 'Just coffee please.' And he looks just fine! But boy can he snore! Monica be careful out there jogging alone, okay. Auntie Paula
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?