March 31, 2006

My camera died ... well I actually I killed it

Joeye grabbed onto the cord as I was transferring pictures and in the words of Henry, my camera "went boom". Some part, apparently very important, fell inside the camera and seems to be lost forever. Now of course me being the handy man I think I am, which I am sooo not, decided to unscrew the camera and put it all back together. Well sadly I don't think the camera was meant to be pulled apart in half like that. It wouldn't be so bad, I could take my time shopping for a new one except I have to be at the Juno fanfare at 9 a.m. with the kids to get autographs and take pictures, well how am I suppose to take pictures without a camera. We stood in line for these fanfare bracelets from 3:00 until 7:30, I am plan to get my time worth and get my picture taken with Mr.Kalan Porter. So needless to say five minutes before the Future Shop closed I was out with a fist full of money trying to pick a camera in five minutes. I did get one and it certainly looks better than my old broken one, but well all the parts are still sticking together on the new one. My old one was also four years old, so it was time to move on .. I just wish I didn't have to move on so quickly. So now I'm up trying to figure out how to take pictures so that I'm ready for morning. How awful would it be to run into technical difficulties, especially after spending, oh wait I can't tell you how much I spent because I know JJ definitely reads this blog ... wish me luck!

Comments:
Aah! That's terrible! We've been letting Joseph take pictures with ours a lot and sometimes he's not so gentle sliding the front part shut so we had to take away his picture taking rights for awhile. Hope you see lots of famous people and get lots of autographs!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?