March 14, 2006

Overdue update

Wow it has been a while hasn't it?

I've been busy putting my feet up while JJ's mom spoils me this week. She's been cleaning and cooking like a mad woman. Even Amy got to enjoy a "nice feed of salt beef" as they call it ... I just had the chicken myself. I have to say life has been pretty easy since she's been down, and I'm sure mom is enjoying the break from having to take care of me. It's also nice that Joeye gets to spend some time with her other Nanny and I know the kids have been enjoying havig her around also even though they say she is even more over-protective than JJ. Kelsey said she's enjoying not having to help out around the house so much. Ahh we're just getting way too spoiled!

Image hosting by Photobucket


Baby Joeye is still on the run as always, finding new things to get herself into every day. I love this stage when you can just sit back with a cup of coffee saturday morning and watch them explore the world. They tend to find amusement in the oddest things. She especially loves torturing her sisters!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Now soon to come, Kelsey's birthday surprise!

Comments:
Those are great pictures. I really like the one of JJ's mom with the girls. I am sure that JJ will like that one too.
 
Have you all done family pics yet? Like the whole clan? We have pics of me, Aaron, the boys, Mom, Dad, H and Nannie and then ones of my family and Aaron's parents and brother. We just went to Sears so it was pretty cheap but definitely worth it. They are the boys favourite two pictures!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?