March 22, 2006

Quick Update

Just wanted to let everyone out there know I will still alive. Very busy but alive. I had to put JJ's mom back on a plane home on Monday, which really means my vacation is officially over .. how sad for me. Luckily mom came over to watch Joeye for me before she left and I managed to take her and Tara Lynn out to the dinner threatre to watch "Cape Breton Idol" as my way of saying thank you. It certainly was not enough for all the help she had given me over the two weeks, but it was a gesture all the same and I think she really enjoyed herself!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Now a couple of pics of baby Joeye. One minute she's a total Tomboy

Image hosting by Photobucket

the next minute mama's little girlie girl

Image hosting by Photobucket

what she is no matter what time of day it is, is very very fast!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments:
I love dinner theatre! Cape Breton Idol sounds pretty funny! There's an ER one coming up that I think we'll see.
 
Boo hoo, I hate Saint John sometimes. There is nothing really fun to do here.

Glad to see you guys are having fun! Happy Birthday!
 
Look at the pretty baby with all that hair. Wow is she ever on the move now. I can't wait til your terrible 2's hits because I swear baby number 3 has a touch of something very devilish....
Just Ask Betty and Amanda.. :~)
 
Dont let uncle garry see that toronto t-shirt. it the ottawa senators all the way, guess i need to do some shopping and update the wardrobe for joeye. burn the shirt/.
 
Dont let uncle garry see that toronto t-shirt. it the ottawa senators all the way, guess i need to do some shopping and update the wardrobe for joeye. burn the shirt/.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?