March 29, 2006

Someone else has joined us!

Hey just a quick not to point out Melanie's blog has been added to my links. Not sure if everyone picked up on it that she had joined us so I thought I'd point it out. Way to go Melanie with the dieting, you obviously have way more will power than me. Oh and anybody who is thinking of joining Mom, Auntie Brenda and Leslie that I know of for sure, on this crazy diet of theirs, don't do it. I only kept it up for mornings and lunch time of day 1 and 2 and the side effects have been nasty. I swear I lost a pound or two but it was only from the excessive amount of "clenching" that I had to do to get through a three hour lecture tonight of Stats! Good luck to everyone trying it though ... I suck!

Oh and the link to Melanie's Blog nice to see you joining us in the crazy family ring we have going. I hope you weren't trying to keep it private, then again you should know better by now .. nothing is private in this family!

Comments:
I don't know what's up with all you people and your livers but mine tastes great with onions. Dave
P.S. can't log in on Brenda's to comment there.
 
I don't think I Could do Any crazy diet thing... makes 'em Talk about Soup too much!.. hahah!!

:D!
Jeremy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?