March 31, 2006

We snagged another

So we add another to the family ring, everyone take a looksy and say hi Jeremy .. It's nice to see you. I haven't heard head or tails of you in a while. I will say again, I hope you weren't trying to keep this private .. but you know the family rule, if not read below to Melanie's welcome post! So where are you Amanda .. I know you must be lurking out there somewhere, Auntie Bee, Uncle Paul, Uncle Dave ... we're waiting for you!

Also just wanted to add a good ol' congrats to all out there still on the crazy soup diet! A lot of will power, good for you! You'll have to all post your results, maybe that would motivate me, but then again these days the only thing that seems to motivate me is a Rolo McFlurry!

Comments:
Well even after cheating with pizza I've managed to lose 4 pounds and it's Day 5.
We're having company over tomorrow so I think I should consider myself lucky to have lost the 4 out of 10-17 possible pounds.
 
Ah...what is the big hurray to lose weight? You would almost think there was a family re-union or wedding coming up!
 
aww, Thanks!.. Nope, Not Trying to keep this one private!... the rest of the family was here, So I thought I'd Tag along in the blogspot world!...


Mmm.. Now I Want a rolo Mcflurry!... :)...and soup!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?